- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Tamo Ash Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47823 000001000 L47823000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed, and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA. The X Series Soloist SLX Tamo Ash features a poplar bo...Click To Read More About This Product
Distinctive and affordable.
Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed, and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA.
The X Series Soloist SLX Tamo Ash features a poplar body with a beautiful tamo ash burl top and a maple neck-through-body with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock for improved playing comfort. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" fully bound compound radius laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103 neck and high-output ceramic HB-103 bridge humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switch and a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system.
A sleek and stunningly elegant guitar, the SLX Tamo Ash is available in Natural with black hardware. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with Tamo ash burl top and gloss finish
- 1-piece maple thru neck with Laurel fretboard and shark-fin inlays
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers with volume and tone controls
- Black hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and die-cast tuners
Order this amazing Jackson and own the stage.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Tamo ash burl
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: X series
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-103N
- Bridge: HB-103B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.