- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Warrior WRX24 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K58569 000001000 K58569000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X Series Warrior model is a fiendishly affordable take on Jackson’s radically X-shaped shredder. Ingrained with purebred Jackson DNA, ultra-fas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The innovative legacy of Jackson Guitars continues with the Warrior.
The X Series Warrior model is a fiendishly affordable take on Jackson’s
radically X-shaped shredder.
Ingrained with purebred Jackson DNA, ultra-fast playability, crushing tone and unbelievable value, the WRX24 Natural features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body wings, and three-piece through-body maple/mahogany/ maple neck with graphite reinforcement for solid stability, guarding against climate and humidity changes. Its bound 12”-16” compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint, for low-action bends without fretting out, and hosts 24 jumbo frets and distinctive pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Dual Duncan Designed HB-103 humbucking pickups feature ceramic magnets and powerful coil windings to deliver a well-balanced high-output tone with tight bass, midrange crunch and harmonics. The WRX24 also has single volume and tone controls, a three-way toggle switch and a Floyd Rose Special double-locking 2-point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo dive-bombing action. Designed with classic style, the WRX24 is available in Natural with white binding and striking gold hardware.
- Mahogany Body Wings
- 3-Piece Maple/Mahogany/Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement, Rosewood Fingerboard, 24 Jumbo Frets
- Two Duncan Designed high output humbucking pickups
- Recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
The Jackson Warrior is for a new breed of Metal Guitarist. Order today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.