- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Mini Orchestra Model Guitar
- Write a Review
- J46557 000001000 J46557000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kala Mini-Orchestra Model Guitar is a new addition to the travel inspired Guitar Line. Its small body and shortened neck makes it convenien...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact with full-size sound.
The Kala Mini-Orchestra Model Guitar is a new addition to the travel inspired Guitar Line. Its small body and shortened neck makes it convenient for solo artists and finger pickers alike. This travel-friendly guitar perfectly separates treble and bass tones thanks to the proper ratio of its small upper bout and beefy lower bout. Wood construction is solid (bearclawed) spruce top with rosewood back and sides, which are mated with maple trim and rosewood purfling accents.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP GUITAR, Solid Spruce Top,
Rosewood Back & Sides, Maple Binding with Rosewood Purfling, 22.5” Scale
Length, 36” Overall Length, 1-6/8” Width of Nut, Gloss Finish
- Body type: Travel
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Travel size
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Yes you can take it with you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.