- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kramer The 84 Alder Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70776 000005000 L70776000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 84 Alder is a tribute to Kramer’s first golden age and one of the most influential electric guitars of all time. Featuring a lightweight Alder bo...Click To Read More About This Product
Shred it up, '80s style.
The 84 Alder is a tribute to Kramer’s first golden age and one of the most influential electric guitars of all time. Featuring a lightweight Alder body, a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker, a Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut and 1000 series Floyd Rose Tremolo. Now in Metallic Blue, Radiant Red, Alpine White, Matte White, and Green Soda.
Lightweight Alder Body
The 84 Alder features a lightweight Alder body and a Hard Maple neck with a fast K-Speed SlimTaperTM “C” profile. The Hard Maple fingerboard has dot inlays, a 12” radius, a 25.5” scale, 22 medium Jumbo frets, and a Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut. The classic Kramer “banana” style headstock matches the body finish and has the historic Kramer logo. The truss rod is easily accessible at the body for quick adjustments. The 84 Alder is available in Metallic Blue, Radiant Red, Alpine White, Matte White, and Green Soda.
Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker
The 84 Alder is powered by a single zebra-coil Seymour Duncan JB humbucker wound at the Santa Barbara, CA factory. For over 40 years, the JB has been Seymour Duncan’s ultimate hot-rodded humbucker and features Alnico 5-bar magnets for smooth distortion and maximum sustain. The JB is controlled by a single chrome knurled volume knob with a push/pull function for series parallel tap.
The 84 Alder comes with a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo plus Kramer mini die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 turning ratio.
All Kramers come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service.
- Historic “84” Kramer with a lightweight alder body
- Seymour Duncan JB humbucker with push/pull knob for series parallel tap
- Floyd Rose R2 locking nut and 1,000 Series Tremolo
- Now in Metallic Blue, Radiant Red, Alpine White, Matte White, and Green Soda
Call or click to order today!
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: Locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: JB
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Volume with push/pull coil tap
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: Kramer mini die-cast
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.