- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona F65CW Fiesta Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- H72432 000001000 H72432000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Handcrafted in Bulgaria, the Fiesta Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar represents the culmination of over 80 years of guitar building by Krem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid German spruce top, ebony fingerboard, and Fishman dual-source Pro Blend pickup system.
Handcrafted in Bulgaria, the Fiesta Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar represents the culmination of over 80 years of guitar building by Kremona. With a winning combination of solid and laminate woods and impeccable workmanship, this guitar will satisfy anyone looking for a superior nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar.
The Fiesta Cutaway features a solid rosewood back and laminated sides with a solid German spruce top for a bright and full sound. The Spanish cedar neck has an ebony fingerboard and 25-5/8 in. scale length leading to a ebony bridge.
Other refinements include a dual ebony headstock overlay, birch body binding, fine rosewood purfling, a stylized multicolor rosette and rosewood tuners.
The Fiesta is equipped with a dual-source Fishman Prefex Pro Blend pickup system for maximum acoustic accuracy when playing through an amplifier or PA. The system features a 3-band EQ with contour frequency control, a notch filter and phase switch to fight feedback, and a blend control to change the balance between the pickup and the internal microphone.
Kremona is a privately owned and operated facility in Bulgaria that employs more than 100 people and craftsman. In a modern world Kremona builds on its rich traditional history of workmanship and excellence. Using only the finest in local materials as well as imported materials Kremona continues to improve the look, feel and playability of its instruments from the comprehensive line of guitars to the specialized master violins and stringed instruments.
- Name: Fiesta Cutaway
- Size: 4/4 Size, Scale length - 650 mm (25-5/8 in.)
- Top: Solid German Spruce Top
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Spanish Cedar
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Wooden
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Pro Blend system
- Finish: Gloss
- Includes case
- Kremona Arete strings
Add a beautiful, handcrafted nylon-string to your life. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.