- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona S51C 1/2 Scale Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05987 000001000 J05987000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The S51C is a handcrafted 1/2 Scale student classical guitar with a red cedar solid top guitar that offers plenty of punch, projection and playabilit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional features in a small-bodied high-quality student classical.
The S51C is a handcrafted 1/2 Scale student classical guitar with a red cedar solid top guitar that offers plenty of punch, projection and playability without breaking the bank. This serious entry-level nylon string also offers you a laminated sapele back and sides, an African mahogany neck, and an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge complemented by wooden edging and purfling with a gloss polyurethane finish that'll help it last for years. Other appointments include Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads, a polymer nut and saddle, and a set dovetail neck joint. Finally, it's setup with Royal Classics strings so you sound great right out of the box. Includes Kremona gig bag.
Red cedar solid top
Laminated sapele back and sides
African mahogany neck
Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Wooden edging, purfling and rosette
Gloss polyurethane finish
Polymer nut and saddle
Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads
Set dovetail neck joint
Royal Classics "Kindersaiten" model Mid Tension Strings
44mm at nut
Includes Kremona gig bag
Get started on the right track with the S51C. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.