- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larrivee OM-40 Legacy Series Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02896 000001000 J02896000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OM-40 was born from years of research and testing, and features Jean Larrivee's first new bracing pattern in over 46 years. This "Scalloped Parab...Click To Read More About This Product
Enhanced bracing system ensures consistent, long-term tonal balance.
The OM-40 was born from years of research and testing, and features Jean Larrivee's first new bracing pattern in over 46 years. This "Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid" bracing system perfectly merges the strength, tonal balance and clarity of Larrivee bracing, with the bass response, depth and volume you'd expect from a vintage dreadnought.
Made only in America, the OM-40 comes standard with an exceptional feature set compared to similar style instruments from other manufacturers. The OM-40 has a solid African ebony fretboard and bridge, single-piece mahogany neck, Canadian maple binding, bone saddle, bone nut, and bone bridge pins. Other features include a Grover 18:1 open back tuners, non-shrink tortoise pickguard, double-action truss rod (easily adjusted at full-string tension), re-enforcement for side mount electrics, durable acrylic satin finish, bold rope purfling, flat top case and a lifetime warranty.
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Neck: Single-piece mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Grover 18:1 tuners
- Saddle: Bone (CNC Made)
- Nut: Bone (CNC Made)
- Bridge Pins: Bone (CNC Made) with abalone
Order this high-quality dreadnought today!
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Upper Bout: 11.75"
- Waist: 9.625"
- Lower Bout: 15.375"
- Body Depth: 4.25"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.