- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Larrivee SD-40-MH Slope Shoulder Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J42024 000001000 J42024000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Handmade in Oxnard, California, this old school-inspired slope shoulder dreadnought is constructed from AAA Sitka spruce with AAA mahogany back and s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage feel and shape with top-notch tonewoods and sweet appointments.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Scalloped Hybrid
Body finish: Satin
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Open Back 18:1
Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: D'Addario EXP Strings
Case: Hardshell Case
Country of origin: United States
Order this high-quality Larivee guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.