- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 JTV-59 Standard Variax Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L43132
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JTV-59 reaches far beyond the merely ordinary. With onboard Variax HD technology, you can instantly access the sounds of dozens of electric and a...Click To Read More About This Product
Explore a whole new world of guitar tones at your fingertips.
The JTV-59 reaches far beyond the merely ordinary. With onboard Variax HD technology, you can instantly access the sounds of dozens of electric and acoustic guitars, as well as other fretted instruments, and switch between alternate tunes with the quick turn of a knob.
Beyond the miracle of the technology, the JTV-59 is also a fine instrument, designed by master luthier James Tyler. With a solid mahogany body, carved maple top and mahogany neck that features Tyler's "Fast n' Flat" neck profile and a 22-fret Macassar ebony fingerboard, it's totally ready to rock. Vintage-voiced Alnico humbuckers complement the Variax system for some seriously classic guitar tones.
On stage or in the studio, the JTV-59 puts the versatility and tonal quality you want right at your fingertips, while offering an amazing set of options for creating new tones. Use the included Workbench software to dig in and further customize tunings, modeled pickup placement and choice — a virtually endless set of options that are only limited by your imagination.
- Gloss-finish mahogany body with carved maple top
- 24.56"-scale mahogany neck with 22-fret Macassar ebony fingerboard
- Dual vintage-voiced alnico humbuckers, Variax modeling system
- Tyler-designed wraparound bridge, sealed die-cast tuners
Expand your musical horizons. Order your JTV-59 Variax today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.56 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Graphtech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Vintage-voiced humbucker Alnico
- Bridge: Vintage-voiced humbucker Alnico
- Brand: Proprietary
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Variax modeling system
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, model select, tuning select
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tyler-Designed Wraparound
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.