- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Fauna Dolphin Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J46460 000001000 J46460000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Among Luna Guitars more popular models, the Fauna Dolphin is a remarkable acoustic-electric guitar featuring a trinity of inlaid abalone and mother-o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special finish, unique sound hole shape and gorgeous abalone inlays make this a work of art for making more art.
Among Luna Guitars more popular models, the Fauna Dolphin is a remarkable acoustic-electric guitar featuring a trinity of inlaid abalone and mother-of-pearl dolphins adorning the soundhole against a trans-azure finish over quilted maple waves. Highlighted by striking, crisp tone, the Fauna Dolphin features an onboard digital tuner/preamp for quick tuning and amplification flexibility.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Quilt Maple
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Trans Blue
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6 in. (41 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Trans Blue
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Daeil Chemical (Plastic)
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
For dolphin lovers and lovers of great acoustic sound. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.