- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Flora Orchid Select Spruce Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45324 000001000 K45324000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Luna Guitars' Orchid Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a lovely evocation of the blossom for which it is named. From the showy bloom that graces its soundh...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable, portable guitar with beautiful orchid rosette design.
Luna Guitars' Orchid Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a lovely evocation of the blossom for which it is named. From the showy bloom that graces its soundhole to the delicate small parlor body in dramatic white finish over a select spruce top, the Orchid is a striking guitar. Designed for either acoustic or electric play, the guitar is adorned with all of Luna Guitars' signature appearance features.
Case sold seterately.
- Purple/violet/green/yellow mother-of-pearl orchid rosette
- 3-ply white/black/white binding
- Single-ply black neck binding
- Pearl moon phase fingerboard inlays
- Set neck
Order this special guitar today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Select Spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss Classic White
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.25 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Luna
- Preamp EQ:
- Feedback filter:
- Luna SL3 with tuner
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Sealed
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.