- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Gypsy 12-String Dreadnought Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J46181 000001000 J46181000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Luna Guitar's all-mahogany Gypsy Series, the Gypsy 12-String is a full-size dreadnought that offers a warm and inviting tone. Its surprisingl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany warmth with stylish appointments make this a fine, fun investment.
Part of Luna Guitar's all-mahogany Gypsy Series, the Gypsy 12-String is a full-size dreadnought that offers a warm and inviting tone. Its surprisingly affordable price is paired with elegant features such as rosewood stringers on the back of the neck, Luna's signature moon phase fret markers, and a subtle Celtic-inspired rosette. Its all-mahogany
body and neck help provide a powerful tonal punch with an inviting midrange and the specially designed neck profile ensures a comfortable playing experience that puts challenging notes and chords within easy reach.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: ABS Plastic (OEM)
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Rosette
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Priced to move. Built to move others. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.