- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Lotus Quilted Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J46555 000001000 J46555000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Luna Flora Lotus Acoustic Electric Guitar is the perfect companion for musical creation with the full sound produced by its grand auditorium cuta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stand-out good looks, a gorgeous top and stage-ready electronics.
The guitar's unique soundhole takes its shape from the outline of the pristine white flower floating majestically on a background of deep plum. An inlaid Om symbol marks the 12th fret of this graceful and inspiring instrument. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Trans
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.61" (41mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get superior sound and inspiring design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.