- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Safari Bamboo 3/4 Satin Natural Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48259 000001000 J48259000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Luna Safari Bamboo guitar is a 3/4 dreadnought travel acoustic that has a bamboo top, back, and sides, as well as a bamboo leaf laser etching aro...Click To Read More About This Product
3/4 size bamboo guitar.
The Luna Safari Bamboo guitar is a 3/4 dreadnought travel acoustic that has a bamboo top, back, and sides, as well as a bamboo leaf laser etching around the soundhole. Luna Safari Guitars deliver full size tone and tonal voice that belie their small size. Beautifully handcrafted from bamboo and rosewood, the Safari boasts quality construction to match its sound and stunning design. Whether you are looking for a guitar for impromptu gigs, younger players as a student guitar or songwriting on the go, this Luna Safari Bamboo guitar is perfect for a variety of players and needs.
- Body type:
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Bamboo
- Back & sides: Bamboo
- Bracing pattern:
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:
- Feedback filter:
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
3/4 all bamboo, lightweight, cool-looking and easy to play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.