- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Safari Dragonfly 3/4 Size Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430523 000000000 430523000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Safari Dragonfly 3/4 Size Travel Guitar is light on your back and easy on your wallet. While it is a compact guitar, it has no problem deliverin...Click To Read More About This Product
This little dreadnought makes the perfect traveling companion.
This Safari Dragonfly 3/4 Size Travel Guitar is light on your back and easy on your wallet. While it is a compact guitar, it has no problem delivering a full size tone and voice. Beautifully handcrafted from select spruce and mahogany, it offers both great sound and great fun. It also works as the ultimate student guitar for a young player.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Select Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech BC6115
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.