- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Safari Tattoo 3/4 Size Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
- H81004 000001000 H81004000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lana Safari Tattoo 3/4 Size Travel Guitartakes its design from traditional hawaiian body ornamentation. Those designs were monochromatic, tattooe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A safari-themed, compact guitar you can take anywhere.
The Lana Safari Tattoo 3/4 Size Travel Guitartakes its design from traditional hawaiian body ornamentation. Those designs were monochromatic, tattooed in black against brown skin, with strongly geometric patterns, and many shapes and symbols inspired by the natural island world: stones, waves, fish, sharks, turtles, rain, sun, birds. This one features safari theme etchings on a resonant mahogany body and a select mahogany top.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Top graphic
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
If you like this one's looks, you'll love the way it sounds. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.