- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars Vista Wolf Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J46552 000001000 J46552000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Luna Guitars' new Vista series continues a tradition of beautiful, innovative design, laden with personal meaning. This collection of guitars e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stand-out good looks, exotic tonewoods and stage-ready electronics.
Luna Guitars' new Vista series continues a tradition of beautiful, innovative design, laden with personal meaning. This collection of guitars evokes majestic landscapes, with open space to all sides and above...giving your creativity room to roam, explore and soar.
Your audience will find their imaginations sparked by the composition of vibrant colors and textures in the specially-chosen, exotic woods of each model. Best of all, the natural variations in these woods' grain and color will make every Vista series guitar unique among its fellows ... mirroring the individual ways that we each perceive the vistas in our own lives. Model Name: Vista Wolf Tropical Wood Coco Back w/c
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Rosewood, Zebrawood, Paduk, Bird's Eye Maple, Koa, and Flame Maple
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.25 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get superior sound and inspiring design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.