- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars WABI DC 12 Sabi 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40136 000001000 J40136000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The design of this guitar reflects its ethos as well, highlighted by a simple ring pattern rosette around the sound hole and beautiful Multi-Ply Body...Click To Read More About This Product
The design of this guitar reflects its ethos as well, highlighted by a simple ring pattern rosette around the sound hole and beautiful Multi-Ply Body Binding.
Wabi Sabi is a Japanese philosophy that embraces imperfection. Characteristics of the wabi-sabi aesthetic include asymmetry, irregularity, simplicity, economy and appreciation of the organic nature of natural objects.
The Wabi-sabi guitars are constructed with B grade tops - usually rejected for being aesthetically imperfect, but sounding the same as A grade tops. This makes each guitar different and allows Luna to offer a solid top guitar at a laminate guitar price - all while making more complete use of our natural resources.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.