- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna Guitars WABI SABI Dreadnought Solid-Top Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75516 000001000 L75516000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Luna Guitars’ Wabi Sabi Series is designed for the up-and-coming guitarist, or a player who is just starting out. Wabi-Sabi is a Japanese philosophy ...Click To Read More About This Product
A beginner's guitar with mahogany back and sides, spruce top, mahogany neck and sealed die-cast tuners.
Luna Guitars’ Wabi Sabi Series is designed for the up-and-coming guitarist, or a player who is just starting out. Wabi-Sabi is a Japanese philosophy that embraces imperfection. Who says you need to practice on an expensive guitar to learn how to play? Characteristics of the Wabi-Sabi aesthetic include asymmetry, irregularity, simplicity and appreciation of the organic nature of natural objects. These guitars are constructed with B tops, usually rejected for being aesthetically imperfect but sounding the same as A grade tops. This is a brilliant combination as each guitar is built for new players yet still able to offer a solid top guitar at an affordable price.
- Mahogany back and sides, spruce top
- C-shape mahogany neck, pau ferro fingerboard
- Die-cast sealed tuners, Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Satin finish
A great guitar for beginners and up-and-comers. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought, non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Tuning machines: Sealed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.