- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 00-28 Standard Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00322 0000010002146097 L003220000010002146097
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin's 00-28 Standard Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar is a great example of the quality craftmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reimagined and Plek-optimized for a smaller-bodied instrument with consistent, well-balanced tone.
Martin's 00-28 Standard Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar is a great example of the quality craftmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their 185-year history. Prized for its combination of the finest tonewoods and construction techniques, the 2018 00-28 has all the tone and sustain that you have come to expect from a Martin guitar. The smaller grand auditorium body is tight, and well-balanced, making the guitar an excellent choice for the singer-songwriter or fingerstyle player. The hand-fit dovetail neck joint delivers a resonant tone with lots of sustain and character. A Sitka spruce top, with 5/6” scalloped X-bracing, tunes the sound of the guitar to have just the right amount of bass, midrange and treble.
This guitar is a player’s dream.
This 00-28 Standard Grand Auditorium has been upgraded to include a modified low-oval neck with high performance neck taper and 1 3/4” nut, aging toner, herringbone top inlay, antique white binding, 5/16” scalloped X-Bracing, Diamonds and Square fingerboard inlays, bone nut and saddle, and nickel open geared tuners. In final assembly, the instrument receives a computerized Plek setup to dial-in the action for the best possible string performance for each instrument. The result is an instrument with the optimal sound and feel. You won’t want to put this one down!
Includes a hardshell case.
- Antique white binding
- Herringbone top inlay
- Aging toner
- Diamonds and squares fingerboard inlay pattern
This is an instrument you'll want to play for years. Order now to get the fun started.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 5/26" scalloped x bracing
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel open geared
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear