Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin 000-13E Road Series Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All solid-wood construction with road-ready electronics.
New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays, a multi-stripe rosette border and white binding. It has Martin’s high-performance neck taper for added comfort, as well as a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, gloss body and a hand-rubbed neck finish.
Also new to this model is Fishman MX-T electronics with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a softshell case so it is road-ready to join you on all of your adventures.
- All solid wood
- Gloss finish
- White binding
- Gig bag
- Computerized Plek setup
- Setup with Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light strings
Make it a Martin with a quick click or call today.
000-13E Road Series Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Siris
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped cross braces
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear gold
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white TUSQ/White corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.