- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000-15E Special StreetMaster Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L10417 000001000 L10417000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician with instruments like this 000-15E Sp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm, all-mahogany body with a finish that makes it look broken in.
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician with instruments like this 000-15E Special StreetMaster Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar. Martin StreetMaster series models are built to the same specifications as the 000-15M and D-15M models, but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish.
The 000-15E Special StreetMaster Auditorium is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand-new guitar. The 000-15E Special StreetMaster Auditorium comes with a Deluxe bag so its ready to hit the streets when you are.
This 000-15E Special is a 000-14 Fret Auditorium with a simple dovetail neck joint and non-scalloped Sitka spruce X-braced mahogany top paired with a mahogany body and neck. Its appointments include a multi-stripe rosette and Katalox (Bolivian rosewood) fingerboard with abalone Golden Era Diamond and Square fingerboard inlays, and comes with SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light strings. It also comes with a Fishman Sonitone pickup that features a soundhole-mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone. Just plug in and you're ready to go.
- Bolivian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany body, top and neck
- Fishman Sonitone soundhole-mounted pickup
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Sitka 5/16" non-scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin Distressed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Golden aged relic nickel
- Bridge: Bolivian rosewood (Katalox)
- Saddle and nut: White Tusq/bone nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.