- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000-16E 16 Series with Granadillo Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59174 000001000 L59174000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Martin 16 Series auditorium model is crafted with satin-finished granadillo back and sides which provide prominent bass response while maintaini...Click To Read More About This Product
Balanced tone and projection with a high-performance neck.
This Martin 16 Series auditorium model is crafted with satin-finished granadillo back and sides which provide prominent bass response while maintaining bell-like overtones. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The D-16E comes equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics. Includes soft shell case.
Make this Martin all yours with a quick call or click today.
- Body type:000 - Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Granadillo
- Bracing pattern: X
- Top finish: Gloss
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- Configuration: Under saddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Granadillo
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic -Lifespan 2.0 – Light (MA540T)
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Soft shell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.