- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K86799 0000010002159072 K867990000010002159072
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar is a great example of the quality craftsmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their 185-year...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A reimagined feel and classic looks.
The 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar is a great example of the quality craftsmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their 185-year history. Prized for its combination of the finest tonewoods and construction techniques, the 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has all the tone and sustain that you have come to expect from a Martin guitar. The smaller auditorium body is well balanced, while being versatile enough to cover just about any musical style. The hand-fit dovetail neck joint delivers a resonant tone with lots of sustain. A Sitka spruce top, with scalloped X-bracing, tunes the sound of the guitar to have just the right amount of bass, mids, and treble.
The 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has been upgraded to include a modified low-oval neck with Performing Artist neck taper and 1 3/4” nut. In final assembly, the instrument receives a computerized PLEK setup to dial-in the action for the best possible string performance for each instrument. The result is an instrument with the optimal sound and feel. You won’t want to put this one down.
- PLEK setup
- Herringbone inlay
- Antique White binding
- 5 Diamonds and Square fingerboard inlays
- Drop in Bone Saddle
For over 180 years, Martin has been inspiring guitarists with their impeccable playing and sounding guitars. Order today.
- Body type: Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce Top
- Back & sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 5/16 Scalloped X Bracing
- Body finish: All Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval, with Performing Artist Neck Taper
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: None
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Tuning machines: Nickel, Open-geared
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Drop in Bone Saddle
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Antique White Binding, Herringbone Top Inlay, Aging Toner, Diamonds and Squares Fingerboard Inlay Pattern
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: US
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.