- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K86799 0000020002171314 K867990000020002171314
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar is a great example of the quality craftsmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their 185-year...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A reimagined feel and classic looks.
The 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar is a great example of the quality craftsmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their 185-year history. Prized for its combination of the finest tonewoods and construction techniques, the 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has all the tone and sustain that you have come to expect from a Martin guitar. The smaller auditorium body is well balanced, while being versatile enough to cover just about any musical style. The hand-fit dovetail neck joint delivers a resonant tone with lots of sustain. A Sitka spruce top, with scalloped X-bracing, tunes the sound of the guitar to have just the right amount of bass, mids, and treble.
The 000-28 Standard Auditorium Acoustic Guitar has been upgraded to include a modified low-oval neck with Performing Artist neck taper and 1 3/4” nut. In final assembly, the instrument receives a computerized PLEK setup to dial-in the action for the best possible string performance for each instrument. The result is an instrument with the optimal sound and feel. You won’t want to put this one down.
- PLEK setup
- Herringbone inlay
- Antique White binding
- 5 Diamonds and Square fingerboard inlays
- Drop in Bone Saddle
For over 180 years, Martin has been inspiring guitarists with their impeccable playing and sounding guitars. Order today.
- Body type: Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce Top
- Back & sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 5/16 Scalloped X Bracing
- Body finish: All Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval, with Performing Artist Neck Taper
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: None
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Tuning machines: Nickel, Open-geared
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Drop in Bone Saddle
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Antique White Binding, Herringbone Top Inlay, Aging Toner, Diamonds and Squares Fingerboard Inlay Pattern
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: US
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear