- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 15 Series 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #423480 000000000 423480000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M looks like it came right out of the history books and it delivers a sound for the ages. In its 175-year history, Martin ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptional tone, exciting playability and classic Martin good looks.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M looks like it came right out of the history books and it delivers a sound for the ages. In its 175-year history, Martin has set more guitar design trends than can be counted. The company still embraces design techniques introduced many years ago to create their guitars' timeless tone.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M offers a perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology to create an acoustic guitar of exceptional tone, playability and classic Martin good looks. Back, sides and top are bookmatched solid genuine mahogany with A-frame Sitka spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 14-fret neck-also genuine mahogany-is joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and headplate. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone as well.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M is embellished with a dark mahogany stain and a satin lacquer finish. The end result is a guitar of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice. Includes case.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid genuine mahogany
- Rosette: Single ring
- Back material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Binding: None
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Bridge material: Morado
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Nickel open-geared with butterbean knobs
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- 330 hardshell case included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear