- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 15 Series 000-15M Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18003 000001000 J18003000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 15 Series 000-15M Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar looks like it came right out of the history books and it delivers a sound for the ages. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Exceptional tone, exciting playability and classic Martin good looks.
The 15 Series 000-15M Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar looks like it came right out of the history books and it delivers a sound for the ages. In its 175-year history, Martin has set more guitar design trends than can be counted. The company still embraces design techniques introduced many years ago to create their guitars' timeless tone.
The 15 Series 000-15M Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar offers a perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology to create an acoustic guitar of exceptional tone, playability and classic Martin good looks. Back, sides and top are bookmatched solid genuine mahogany with A-frame Sitka Spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 14-fret neck - also genuine mahogany - is joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and headplate. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone as well.
Martin's 15 Series 000-15M Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar is embellished with a dark mahogany stain and a satin lacquer finish. The end result is a guitar of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice. Includes case.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X"
- Body finish: Satin with 15 Style Burst
- Orientation: Left-handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open-Geared with butterbean knobs
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this classic-looking Martin today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.