- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 17 Series 000-17E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J42364 0000010002119901 J423640000010002119901
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you choose the satin black smoke or whiskey sunset finish, they are offset with grained ivoroid binding and a pickguard which show off the un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable body design, choice of two great finishes and easy-to-use Fishman electronics make this a must-have Martin.
Whether you choose the satin black smoke or whiskey sunset finish, they are offset with grained ivoroid binding and a pickguard which show off the understated beauty of this Martin 000-17E Grand Auditorium guitar. It is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a comforting, warm tone. The rosewood fingerboard and bridge pop against the rich, black satin finish. The comfortable body size and modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper make this guitar easy to play. This model comes equipped with Matrix VT Enhance acoustic amplification by Fishman.
Includes hardshell case.
Body type: 000-14 Fret
Top wood: Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
Body finish: Satin
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper
Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
Neck wood: Select Hardwood
Scale length: 24.9 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
Preamp EQ: 1-band
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Order this smokin' hot guitar acoustic-electric today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.