- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin 2014 D-28 Authentic 1931 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H92887
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D-28 Dreadnought is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany neck. This instrument has been...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A favorite dreadnought of professional artists for years.
The D-28 Dreadnought is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany neck. This instrument has been a favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page. It has massive bass response balanced with articulate highs that make it a benchmark acoustic guitar and must-have for any guitarist. It's an ideal choice for intermediate and advanced players.
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body size: D-12 fret
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top bracing pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top braces: Solid Sitka dpruce 5/16''
- Back material: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Back purfling: Style 28
- Side material: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top inlay style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck material: Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian rosewood /Raised gold foil
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard material: Solid black ebony
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of frets clear: 12
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard position Iinlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard binding: none
- Finish back & sides: Polished gloss
- Finish top: Polished gloss
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Solid black ebony
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/bone
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & end pins: White with black dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 640 Molded
If it's good enough for Hank and Jimmy, it should be a favorite of yours as well. Order now!