- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Authentic Series 1919 000-30 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J49787 000001000 J49787000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a back that’s thinner than contemporary guitars, the Martin Authentic Series 1919 000-30 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar delivers a unique playing ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Uncompromising workmanship and detailing set this dreadnought apart.
With a back that’s thinner than contemporary guitars, the Martin Authentic Series 1919 000-30 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar delivers a unique playing experience that feels as good as it sounds. Remaining true to its origins, the Authentic Series 1919 000-30 is meticulously crafted with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, solid Adirondack spruce top and solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides. It sports a luxurious vintage gloss finish and a grained ivoroid-bound, black ebony fingerboard with abalone 1919 snowflake inlays.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Adirondack spruce
Back & sides: Madagascar rosewood
Bracing pattern: X
Body finish: Vintage gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Not specified
Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.4 in.
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Vintage gloss
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Not specified
Tuning machines: Golden Age Nickel
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Inlays
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
Country of origin: United States
Looking for a handcrafted guitar you'll enjoy for years? Order this Martin today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.