- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Authentic Series 1931 D-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41467 000001000 J41467000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based off the very first Martin-branded Dreadnought, the Authentic Series 1931 D-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar remains true to its origins with hide ...Click To Read More About This Product
Made to look and feel like the one that started it all.
Based off the very first Martin-branded Dreadnought, the Authentic Series 1931 D-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar remains true to its origins with hide glue construction, vintage gloss finish, Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System (VTS) and mahogany back and sides which will appeal to a wide range of players and musical styles with its well-balanced tone.
- Body type: D-12 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Authentic 1931 X
- Body finish: Vintage Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Authentic 1931
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mount
- Bridge: Brazilian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
If you love the old school vintage vibe, it doesn't get much better than this. Order this Authentic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.