- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Authentic Series 1931 D-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J41467 000001000 J41467000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based off the very first Martin-branded Dreadnought, the Authentic Series 1931 D-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar remains true to its origins with hide ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made to look and feel like the one that started it all.
Based off the very first Martin-branded Dreadnought, the Authentic Series 1931 D-1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar remains true to its origins with hide glue construction, vintage gloss finish, Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System (VTS) and mahogany back and sides which will appeal to a wide range of players and musical styles with its well-balanced tone.
Body type: D-12 Fret
Top wood: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Authentic 1931 X
Body finish: Vintage Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Authentic 1931
Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
Neck wood: Genuine Mahogany
Scale length: 25.4 in.
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Brazilian Rosewood
Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mount
Bridge: Brazilian Rosewood
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Body finish
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
If you love the old school vintage vibe, it doesn't get much better than this. Order this Authentic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.