- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J18004 0000010001965832 J180040000010001965832
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin's CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-of-the-line construction and design with detailed appointments make this a standout acoustic.
- Martin CEO-8 Sitka Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
Martin's CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Sitka spruce top with VTS. Enhanced appointments include a black corian headplate with "The Martin" inlaid in solid mother-of-pearl, a faux red tortoise pickguard with a Purple Martin motif, and unique backslash design mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. The CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar comes equipped with D-TAR Wave-length Multi-Source electronics and bears an interior label individually numbered in sequence and personally signed by C. F. Martin IV.
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin's craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
Body type: Grand Jumbo
Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
Back & sides: Solid Sycamore
Bracing pattern: Standard "X", progressively scalloped tone bars
Body finish: Polished Gloss with custom cherry burst
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
Neck wood: Solid Sycamore
Scale length: 25.4"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Polished Gloss with Custom Cherry Burst
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: Info not available
Feedback filter: No
Tuning machines: Gold with Pearloid Keystone Buttons
Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
Saddle & nut: Compensated/White Tusq, Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickup System
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
If you've saved up for an instrument that will satisfy your eyes and ears for years, this is a wise choice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear