- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin CEO-8.2 Acoustic Guitar
Bourbon Sunset Burst
- Write a Review
- J50072 000001000 J50072000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This beautiful FSC Certified CEO-8.2 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar is a 14-fret acoustic guitar is crafted with a European spruce top with Vintage Tone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made to look and sound like an instrument from the past, but with built with your future in mind.
This beautiful FSC Certified CEO-8.2 Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar is a 14-fret acoustic guitar is crafted with a European spruce top with Vintage Tone System and a Bourbon Sunset Burst finish, paired with genuine mahogany back and sides. Other features include a Martin archtop headstock shape, grained ivoroid binding and heelcap, bone nut and saddle, liquid metal bridgepins on an ebony bridge and an ebony fingerboard with a gorgeous mother-of-pearl skeleton diamond pattern inlay. If you are looking for a great sounding guitar that is also pleasing to the eyes, look no further than the CEO-8.2. This guitar comes with a TKL Alumin-X case which is built using patented technology for a strong, lightweight case with great impact protection. The interior of the case was custom designed for a precise instrument fit.
- Body type: Grand Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: European Spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X-type with Progressively Scalloped Tone Bars
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Ebony
- Neck wood: FSC Certified Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Black Corian
- Tuning machines: Nickel Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this magical Martin today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.