- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin CEO8 Sitka Spruce Left-Handed Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J17998
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This left-handed Martin CEO-8 features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Si...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top-of-the-line construction and design with detailed appointments make this a standout acoustic.
This left-handed Martin CEO-8 features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Sitka spruce top with VTS. Enhanced appointments include a black corian headplate with "The Martin" inlaid in solid mother-of-pearl, a faux red tortoise pickguard with a Purple Martin motif, and unique œbackslash design mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. The CEO-8 comes equipped with D-TAR Wave-length Multi-Source electronics and bears an interior label individually numbered in sequence and personally signed by C. F. Martin IV.
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martins craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Grand Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Sycamore
- Bracing pattern: Standard "X", progressively scalloped tone bars
- Body finish: Polished Gloss with custom cherry burst
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Sycamore
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss with Custom Cherry Burst
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: D-TAR
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: Info not available
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Gold with Pearloid Keystone Buttons
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/White Tusq, Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
If you've saved up for an instrument that will satisfy your eyes and ears for years, this is a wise choice.