- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Certified Wood Series OMCE Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 423483
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The mahogany Martin Orchestral Model Cutaway (OMCE) Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a Venetian cutaway, a modified low oval neck and environmentally-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivering incredible tone, superb playability, and great stage looks.
The mahogany Martin Orchestral Model Cutaway (OMCE) Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a Venetian cutaway, a modified low oval neck and environmentally-friendly Mi-Si onboard electronics. The Martin OMCE delivers exceptional playability, projection and versatility.
The OMCE guitar's neck, back and sides are crafted of certified mahogany, responsibly harvested from well-managed forests. The certified top, of prized European spruce, is supported by Martin's hybrid-scalloped bracing.
The fingerboard and bridge are crafted from Richlite, an ebony-colored composite with excellent acoustic properties. Even the electronics are environmentally friendly. The Martin OMCE Mahogany is fitted with "Green Technology" ” Mi-Si simple jack, battery-free, stage-ready amplification.
The Simple Jack is the only active preamp system that uses a revolutionary new technology that is "Green by Design"”no batteries are required. Simply plug Mi-Si's proprietary charger into the 1/4" output jack and in 60 seconds the Martin OMCE Mahogany guitar delivers 16 hours of battery-free operation.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret cutaway
- Top: Solid certified European spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Back material: Solid certified mahogany
- Side material: Solid certified mahogany
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Bridge material: Old style 18 - bone
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed with large buttons
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: Z30BU molded hardshell ” slate grey
- Interior label: 2 labels ” 1FSC Mixed source, K1 with model name
- Electronics: MISI Simple jack