- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H92880
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar features a top of high-altitude spruce, harvested in winter months to produce a lighter-weight wood with better s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superb construction and a limited production.
The Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar features a top of high-altitude spruce, harvested in winter months to produce a lighter-weight wood with better stiffness, and a tight and even grain. The back and sides are Madagacar rosewood, and the fingerboard is inlaid with pearl scalloped diamonds and red spiny reconstituted stone with a mother of pearl border. Constructed using hide glue, these guitars will only be constructed during the year 2013, and limited to 80 instruments. Includes case.
- High-altitude spruce top
- Madagacar rosewood back and sides
- Inlaid fingerboard
- Hide glue construction
- Limited to 80 instruments
- Includes case
Grab one while you can. Order today.
- Model: CS-OM-13
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: High Altitude Swiss Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''/Golden Era
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Quilted Bubinga
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Quilted Bubinga
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/Maple Fiber
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: CS Profile #1
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Quilted Bubinga
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Pearl Scalloped Diamonds, Red Spiny Recon Stone w/MOP Border
- Fingerboard Binding: Quilted Bubinga
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel w/Snakewood Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colord & Polished
- Case: Geib Style - Custom Shop
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: none
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.