- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom Auditorium Quilted Mahogany with VTS Top Deluxe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48155 000001000 L48155000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Martin Custom Style 18 Auditorium is a performer. Crafted with hand-selected quilted mahogany back and sides and matched with a Sitka spruce VT...Click To Read More About This Product
Exotic features deliver that unique Martin tone.
This Martin Custom Style 18 Auditorium is a performer. Crafted with hand-selected quilted mahogany back and sides and matched with a Sitka spruce VTS top, this custom shop guitar delivers a powerful sound great for any style of music. Adorned with European Flame maple binding and heel cap, solid East Indian rosewood headplate and dressed up with Grover Nickel tuners, this custom shop piece delivers outstanding results. Includes hardshell case.
Impress your audience with this new custom shop Martin Guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.