- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom D-28 Brazilian Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K47873 000001000 K47873000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This limited edition D-28 is crafted from pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood back and sides, an Adirondack spruce top and forward-shifted scalloped bracing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted from rare tonewoods with vintage accoutrements, aging toner and limited to 50 units.
This limited edition D-28 is crafted from pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood back and sides, an Adirondack spruce top and forward-shifted scalloped bracing, a combination known to produce a loud and full dynamic range of tone. The D-28 Brazilian model features herringbone top trim and aging toner for that vintage look right out of the case. It is constructed using hide glue, a method that is traditionally found only on Martin's Authentic Series instruments. A low profile neck and Martin strings provide superior comfort and playability, coupled with vintage appointments like antique white binding and Waverly nickel tuners. The D-28 Brazilian model features an interior label signed by Chris Martin, and a laser-engraved Custom Shop Logo with model designation on the front block. A rare and collectable gem of an instrument, this Custom D-28 Brazilian is limited to just 50 instruments.
Includes ply hardshell case.
- Limited to 50 guitars total
- Plek-machined for optimized tone
- Fine herringbone top inlay
- Zig-zag back purfling with black stripe
- Abalone diamonds and squares long pattern fingerboard inlays
- Aging toner on top
- Script Golden Era headplate logo overlay
- Antique white heelcap
- Ply hardshell case with special embroidery
Grab one of these cool Martins before they are all gone. Hurry, order now.
- Body type: D-14 Fret Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X brace, scalloped, Adirondack spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile with standard taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Genuine mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Brazilian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel open gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Ply hardshell
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.