- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom D-35 Seth Avett Signature Edition Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #H92878 0000010002160275 H928780000010002160275
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built in collaboration with Seth Avett of The Avett Brothers, the Custom D-35 Seth Avett Signature Edition Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exceptional choice for folk and Americana-style guitarists.
- Martin Custom Signature Edition D-35 Seth Avett Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Built in collaboration with Seth Avett of The Avett Brothers, the Custom D-35 Seth Avett Signature Edition Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a 14-fret dreadnought featuring a high-altitude Swiss spruce top that is harvested in winter months to produce a lighter-weight wood with better stiffness, and gives it a tight and even grain. The Custom D-35 Seth Avett Signature Edition Dreadnought also sports a three-piece back composed of East Indian rosewood with a flamed koa center wedge. Seth himself designed the copper snowflake inlays placed in the ebony fretboard. Includes case.
Construction: mahogany blocks/Dovetail neck joint
Body size: D 14-fret
Top: High-altitude Swiss spruce
Rosette: Style 28 - fine herringbone center ring
Top bracing pattern: standard ''X''
Top braces: solid Adirondack spruce 1/4''
Back material: solid East Indian rosewood - 3-piece with flamed koa wedge wood
Back purfling: style 35
Side material: solid East Indian rosewood
Endpiece: grained ivoroid
Endpiece inlay: black/white boltaron
Binding: grained ivoroid
Top inlay style: fine herringbone
Side inlay: multiple black/white boltaron
Back inlay: black/white boltaron
Neck material: select hardwood
Neck shape: Performing Artist profile
Nut material: bone
Headstock: solid/square taper
Headplate: solid East Indian rosewood/large Golden Era style decal
Heelcap: grained ivoroid with multiple black/white boltaron Inlay
Fingerboard material: solid black ebony
Scale length: 25.4''
Number of frets clear: 14
Number of frets total: 20
Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
Fingerboard position inlays: custom Avett Copper Snowflake design
Fingerboard binding: grained ivoroid
Finish back & sides: polished gloss
Finish top: polished gloss
Finish neck: satin
Bridge material: solid black ebony
Bridge style: belly
Bridge string spacing: 2-3/16''
Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white tusq
Tuning machines: Grover Nickel V97-18NA StaTite
Recommended strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
Bridge & end pins: white with tortoise dots - end pin jack with chrome cap
Pickguard: Delmar black
Electronics: Martin Gold Plus Natural 1
Includes Custom case
Dread not, this is Martin guitar is worth every penny. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear