- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom X-000CE Sonitone HPL Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K90857 000001000 K90857000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Martin's X Series, this Custom X-000CE Sonitone HPL acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary pl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Harnesses the power and projection of environmentally friendly Jett Black HPL in a comfortable body design
Part of Martin's X Series, this Custom X-000CE Sonitone HPL acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Martin’s auditorium body is famous for defining the balanced acoustic guitar tone, with the right amount of bass, midrange, and treble frequencies. The body is constructed with Martin’s forest-friendly Jett Black HPL to give you an attractive visual look. This guitar was crafted to be a "player's dream."
The X Series Custom X-000CE Sonitone HPL acoustic-electric guitar features a very playable laminate birch neck with a modified low oval neck shape. This precision-cut neck has fast FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard, and a 1-11/16 in. nut width, to give you a comfortable spacing between the strings.
Looking for electronics? As its name suggest, this Custom X-000CE Sonitone comes complete with an onboard Fishman Sonitone preamp. This soundhole-mounted-preamp features easy-to-use rotary controls for Volume and Tone. The controls are mounted conveniently under the soundhole for easy access while you are performing. All you have to do is plug in and play. You’ll have a studio-quality sound right out of the box.
This guitar is everything you’ve come to expect from Martin, at a price that just about anyone can afford. Pick one up. You’ll love the sound and playability of this fine instrument.
Case sold separately.
Grab this black beauty today. Order now.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Jett Black HPL
- Back & sides: Jett Black HPL
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Black Corian, Compensated black tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.