- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin D-420 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J50926 000001000 J50926000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This eye-catching Dreadnought features a Sitka spruce top that is printed with a custom illustration by fine artist Robert Goetzl. Crafted with mahog...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom artwork adorns a Sitka spruce top.
This eye-catching Dreadnought features a Sitka spruce top that is printed with a custom illustration by fine artist Robert Goetzl. Crafted with mahogany back and sides, the D-420 features a modified low oval neck with high-performance taper. The D-420 doesn’t just rely on good looks. This is first and foremost a great-sounding guitar with a rich, articulate tone with great sustain and clarity. Martin’s uncompromising workmanship and attention to detail mean this isn’t just a work of art; it’s a finely crafted instrument you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X brace
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Info not available
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Top graphic
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order now to own a timeless guitar that will turn heads for years to come.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.