- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin D-42 Purple Martin Limited-Edition Flamed Myrtle Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73596 000001000 L73596000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D-42 Purple Martin Flamed Myrtle is the fourth in the Purple Martin series. The "Purple Martin" theme is inspired by the purple martin bird of Pe...Click To Read More About This Product
Limited-edition Purple Martin acoustic guitar With flamed myrtle back and sides.
The D-42 Purple Martin Flamed Myrtle is the fourth in the Purple Martin series. The "Purple Martin" theme is inspired by the purple martin bird of Pennsylvania, where Martin's headquarters and factory are located. Limited to 100 instruments, this head-turning model includes 42 style pearl inlay throughout and highly decorative inlay on the fingerboard and pickguard of the purple martin bird and mountain laurel flowers, the state flower of Pennsylvania. This model is a full gloss guitar made with a top of heavy bearclaw Engelmann spruce and the back and sides of flamed myrtle. Each model includes a label signed by Martin Chairman and CEO, Chris Martin, ply hardshell case, and Martin's Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 medium gauge strings.
- Bearclaw Engelmann spruce top and flamed myrtle back and sides with a full-gloss finish
- 42 style pearl inlay throughout and highly decorative inlay on the fingerboard and pickguard of the purple martin bird and mountain laurel flowers
- Includes a label signed by Martin Chairman and CEO, Chris Martin, ply hardshell case
- Strung with Martin's Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 medium gauge strings
- Limited to 100
There's only 100 of this Purple Martin. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.