- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin DC-13E Road Series Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47349 000001000 L47349000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a gorgeous glossed Sitka spruce top and mutenye back and sides, this solid wood DC-13E Road Series Dreadnought cutaway model is a great sounding...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable, comfortable design with Plek setup for perfect tone right out the box.
With a gorgeous glossed Sitka spruce top and mutenye back and sides, this solid wood DC-13E Road Series Dreadnought cutaway model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays, a multi-stripe rosette border and white binding. It has a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, gloss body and a hand-rubbed neck finish.
Also new to this model is a Fishman MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a soft-shell case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures
- All solid wood construction
- Gloss finish
- Gig bag
- Computerized Plek setup
- Setup with Lifespan 2.0 Authentic Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light strings
Grab this Martin now with a quick click or call.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mutenye
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped cross braces
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Performing Artist w/ High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gold Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq, White Corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.