- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin DE Black Walnut Ambertone Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L26586 000001000 L26586000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
On the DE Black Walnut Ambertone Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar, Martin chose black walnut as the body wood for its rich, warm color and the cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The bountiful bass of walnut with the balance and projection of Sitka with a classic-looking finish.
On the DE Black Walnut Ambertone Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar, Martin chose black walnut as the body wood for its rich, warm color and the clear, bright trebles it produces. Walnut provides the perfect amount of bass to go with the spruce top, resulting in a well-balanced guitar, ideal for recording, performing and songwriting. The look of walnut stands out and is a great choice for those seeking a sound in between rosewood and mahogany (with a tinge of koa). This limited-edition Martin is finished with a gorgeous Ambertone shaded top and offers ultimate playability and comfort with the finest Martin-made strings. The DE Black Walnut Ambertone Dreadnought is also equipped with premium Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics so that you sound as great amplified as you do unplugged.
Hardshell case included.
- Computerized PLEK setup
- Ambertone shaded top finish
This is a limited edition. So limit your time order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: Black walnut
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted 5/16" scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with High Performance taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Grenadillo
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: White corian Compensated white TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Limited Edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.