- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin GP-18E Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric with Fishman Electronics
High Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46838 000001000 K46838000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GP-18E Grand Performance acoustic-electric model has been finely crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A real performer that is highly expressive and dynamic, and features tried-and-true Fishman electronics.
The GP-18E Grand Performance acoustic-electric model has been finely crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge. The combination of mahogany and Sitka has been one of the most popular sounds in a player's arsenal of instruments from the Martin Guitar Co. This popular combination has been enhanced with the Grand Performance body, and electronics, to offer an instrument that is both contemporary in playability and feel, and vintage in tone. A sleek modified low oval neck with a high performance taper offers ease of play up and down the fingerboard. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard embellish this model. The onboard Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronics provides you with stellar amplification whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Includes hardshell case.
- Style 18 multi-stripe rosette
- Style 18 back purling/strip
- Script Old Style Overlay head plate logo overlay
- Faux tortoise heelcap
- Old Style 18 fingerboard inlay
- Finish with aging toner
- Modern belly - drop in saddle
- SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light strings
- Abalone fingerboard inlays
- Plek-machine setup
For your next grand performance, grab this Grand Performance from Martin. Order now.
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Genuine mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted pattern Sitka spruce scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel open gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Top graphic
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.