- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin M-36 Standard Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00150 000001000 L00150000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Slightly larger than a 000 auditorium body, the 2018 M-36 Standard Grand Auditorium is unique, versatile and powerful. With a three-piece back, bound...Click To Read More About This Product
A finely tuned instrument optimized for versatility and projection.
Slightly larger than a 000 auditorium body, the 2018 M-36 Standard Grand Auditorium is unique, versatile and powerful. With a three-piece back, bound neck, and body that's wide like a jumbo and thin like a 000, this reimagined M-36 sounds as distinctive as those who play it. Its East Indian rosewood body and Sitka spruce top work with the scalloped bracing to produce a tone that's big, balanced and ideal for studio recordings. Open-geared tuners and a modified low oval neck with narrow taper offer superb playability. It's a well-balanced instrument with a tremendous amount of power and sustain.
Includes a molded hardshell case.
- Antique white binding
- Aging toner
- Mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays
Order this reimagined Martin now. You'll thank yourself later, over and over...
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward-shifted scalloped X bracing
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.