- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OM-18 Arts & Crafts Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26425 000001000 L26425000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OM-18 Arts & Crafts Orchestra acoustic guitar is the third instrument from Martin that pays homage to the Arts & Crafts design movement t...Click To Read More About This Product
Inspired by late-1800s movement with period-correct tonewood choices and limited to 100 instruments.
The OM-18 Arts & Crafts Orchestra acoustic guitar is the third instrument from Martin that pays homage to the Arts & Crafts design movement that dates back to the late 1800s and often presents in the form of romantic-, folk- or medieval-style decoration. The movement was thought to be anti-industrial and advocated for economic and social reform. This ornate orchestra model features Arts & Crafts-inspired pearl inlay designs throughout, paired with German white oak back and sides and an Adirondack spruce top with a Guatemalan rosewood headplate, fingerboard and bridge. The tonewoods for this guitar were selected for their significance in the movement because they were used by craftspersons and designers as alternatives to traditional industrial materials and excel tonally in the voice of the guitar. The OM-18 Arts & Crafts Orchestra includes a comfortable high-performance neck, a Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, and vintage copper open gear tuners. This model is limited to 100 instruments and includes an engraved plate label signed by Chris Martin IV.
Hardshell case included.
- All hide-glue construction
- Modern pyramid bridge
- Engraved plate signed by CFM IV
- Limited to 100 instruments
Get your hands on one of these limited-edition Martin's before they're all gone today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Adirondack spruce VTS
- Back and sides: German white oak
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" Scalloped Adirondack spruce
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Guatemalan rosewood
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Guatemalan rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage copper open gear
- Bridge: Guatemalan rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.