- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OM-18E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric with Fishman Electronics
- Write a Review
- #K46589 000001000 K46589000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin's OM-18E acoustic-electric orchestra model adds a stage-ready, non-cutaway OM to their Standard Series. It is crafted with a solid Sitka spruc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solidly built with reliable electronics to capture its great tone when you're in the studio or on stage. A n all-around top performer.
Martin's OM-18E acoustic-electric orchestra model adds a stage-ready, non-cutaway OM to their Standard Series. It is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid black ebony for both the fingerboard and bridge. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard are also featured on this model. Onboard Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronic gives you stellar amplification in the studio or on the stage.
Ply hardshell case included.
- Faux tortoise binding
- Style 18 back purling/strip
- Multi-stripe top inlay
- Solid headstock with square taper headstock
- Script old style headplate overlay
- Faux tortoise heelcap
- Abalone Old Style 18 fingerboard inlay
- Faux tortoise pickguard
Invest your money wisely with this solidly built Martin. Order now.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Genuine mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Sitka Spruce Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel open gear with butterbean knobs
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Ply hardshell
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.