- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OM-28E Standard Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00145 0000010002173044 L001450000010002173044
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin's OM-28E Standard Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a great example of the quality craftmanship that Martin is famous for creating o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic Martin finely tuned and refined for 2018 with upgraded features.
Martin's OM-28E Standard Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a great example of the quality craftmanship that Martin is famous for creating over their 185-year history. Prized for its combination of the finest tonewoods and construction techniques, this 2018 OM-28 model has all the tone and sustain you have come to expect from a Martin guitar. The smaller auditorium body is well-balanced, while being versatile enough to cover just about any musical style. The hand-fit dovetail neck joint delivers a resonant tone with lots of sustain. A Sitka spruce top, with 1/4" scalloped X-bracing, tunes the sound of the guitar to have just the right amount of bass, mids and treble. This is an instrument that you’ll want to play for hours.
The OM-28E Standard Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar has been upgraded to include a modified low-oval neck with High Performance neck taper and 1-3/4” nut, aging toner, herringbone inlay, antique white binding, 5/16” scalloped X-bracing, Diamonds and Square fingerboard inlays, as well as a bone nut and saddle. In final assembly, the instrument receives a computerized PLEK setup to dial-in the action for the best possible string performance for each instrument. The result is an instrument with the optimal sound and feel. You won’t want to put this one down.
Comes with a hardshell case.
Comes equipped with the Fishman Aura VT Enhanced. This revolutionary pickup amplifies the guitar exactly as you hear it. No color or distortion is added into the sound. It’s like putting a fine vintage microphone in front of the guitar. Every note is faithfully and accurately transmitted to your mixing board or amplifier. The Enhanced feature is composed of an under-the-saddle transducer that amplifies the “transverse wave” of the sound as it passes through your guitar. Never before could you hear what is going on with the sound inside of the guitar. Now, you can blend the pickup with the acoustic sound of the body for addition color and depth. And if you like to rhythmically tap the top of the guitar as you play, the Enhanced pickup accurately recreates that sound as well.
- Antique white binding
- Herringbone top inlay
- Aging toner
- Diamonds and square fingerboard inlay pattern
Order this magnificent Martin today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 5/16 scalloped x bracing
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel open geared
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear