- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin OM-35E Standard Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00147 000001000 L00147000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OM-35E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is compact and commanding. Its tight-wasted body delivers a nice, even tone across the entire mus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A command performer with classic looks and a sound that'll mature with you.
The OM-35E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is compact and commanding. Its tight-wasted body delivers a nice, even tone across the entire musical spectrum. Rounding out the tone, the top is perfectly tuned with Martin’s 1/4” scalloped-X bracing pattern. The 35-style three-piece back is both attractive and functional, as it will bring your bold sound to life. Whether you’re fingerpicking, strumming or soloing, this guitar is versatile enough to do it all.
Vintage Meets Modern
In 2018, Martin upgraded all their Standard models to include vintage appointments and construction techniques. Continuing in that theme, the OM-35 has been refined to include Antique White binding and aging toner.
The OM-35E comes equipped with the Fishman Aura VT Enhanced: This revolutionary pickup amplifies the guitar exactly as you hear it. No color or distortion is added into the sound. It’s like putting a fine vintage microphone in front of the guitar. Every note will be faithfully and accurately transmitted to your mixing board or amplifier. The Enhanced feature is composed of an under-the-saddle transducer that amplifies the "transverse wave" of the sound as it passes through your guitar. Never before could you hear what is going on with the sound inside of the guitar. Now, you can blend the pickup with the acoustic sound of the body for addition color and depth. And if you like to rhythmically tap the top of the guitar as you play, the Enhanced pickup accurately recreates that sound as well.
- Antique white binding
- Aging toner
- Mother-of-pearl Style-28 fingerboard inlay pattern
- Tortoise-colored pickguard
Enjoy the great tone Martin's are known for. Order this 2018 OM-35E guitar today.
- Body type: 000 14 Fret
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 1/4" scalloped x bracing
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/Performance Artist taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated white tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.